This budget binder includes 60 printable pages to get your finances organized in 2020. Everything you need to manage your finances from budgeting templates, a bill payment checklist, savings trackers, expense trackers, and debt payoff worksheets.
Would you like to take control of your budget, build your savings, and finally pay off your debt?
Then this is for you!!
Grab your very own copy of the 2020 Budget Binder Printables!
The Budget Binder is the perfect tool to help you take control of your finances!
- Prepare for the unexpected: It’s not a matter of IF Murphy’s Law will strike, but WHEN. Once you have an emergency fund in place, you’ll know you can cover what life throws your way. Whether you are building your $1,000 emergency fund or saving for a down payment on a house, the Budget Binder includes printables to help you track your savings and stay motivated!
- Build a better budget: includes worksheets to track your monthly income and expenses, plus printables to monitor and track your bill payments. Every dollar has a job, and your budget should be telling each dollar where to go.
- Implement your debt payoff plan: Even small additional payments can greatly reduce your interest costs and payoff time frame. Regardless of where you are in your debt-free journey, the Budget Binder includes several printables to help you stay on track with your debt payoff progress!
Designed With You In Mind
Our 2020 Budget Binder includes over 50 printable pages:
- Cover Pages
- Quotes Pages
- Blank Cover/Quote Page to customize
- Section Dividers
- Monthly Dividers
- Password Tracker
- Bills by Due Date
- Bill Payment Checklist
- Monthly Budget
- Monthly Expenses
- Expense Tracker
- Annual Expense Tracker
- Financial Goals Worksheet
- Monthly Goal Worksheet
- Monthly Habit Tracker
- $1000 Savings Tracker
- Blank Savings Goal Tracker
- Savings Tracker
- Debt Tracker
- Debt Payoff Progress Tracker
- Debt Snowball Tracker
- Monthly Calendars (July 2019-December 2020)
It’s all ready for you to get started Right Now!
*Please note: This is a digital product.
Just imagine where you could be once you start using this Budget Binder. . .
Thank you so much! I feel better seeing exactly what I need to pay and where I can save. I absolutely love it! (Christina)
Thank you for making my life easier! I can pay bills much faster and have been able to eliminate a lot of clutter. I wish I would have had this years ago! (Candace)
I have organized my budget binder. It is amazing. So helpful. Finally feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. (Jenny)
How can you transform your finances?
Take A Peek Inside. . .
1. Budget Binder Cover
2. Bill Payment Tracking Printables
3. Monthly Budget Tracker Printable
4. Expense Tracker Printables
5. Financial Goals Worksheets
6. Habit Tracker Printable
7. Savings Tracker Printable Worksheets
8. Debt Payoff Printable Trackers
9. Debt Snowball Tracker
10. Password Tracker
ALSO INCLUDED IN THE 2020 BUDGET BINDER:
Quotes: Five pages of quotes to inspire you on your journey to financial freedom.
Section Pages: Labeled pages for dividing your Budget Binder including Budget, Savings, Goals, and Debts.
Months Pages: Labeled monthly pages so you can organize your budget and expenses by month.
Blank matching page: Create your own cover, quotes/inspiration, or section pages.
Monthly Calendar: (July 2019-December 2020) Matching calendar pages for each month.
When you purchase the 2020 Budget Binder, you’ll also get my implementation guide!
The 30+ page guide will show you how to use each of the printables in the Budget Binder. Everything you need to get started right now!
*Please note: This is a digital product.
This is NOT a physical product. You will not receive anything in the mail.
Access instructions will be sent to you via email. You will not receive anything in the mail. Due to the nature of digital resources, we are not able to permit refunds. All sales are final. Thank you for your understanding!
Budget Binder FAQs
How do I use a certain printable? Once you’ve purchased the Budget Binder, you’ll receive an email with your bonus implementation guide! It will give you step-by-step instructions to set up your binder!
What do I need to build the Budget Binder? I’ve compiled a list of most common supplies that I recommend for creating your budget binder.
What if I decide it’s not right for me? Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Please contact me if the Budget Binder is not working for you.