Track your monthly payments and debt payoff progress with this free debt snowball printable. This worksheet makes it easy to pay off debt quickly with the debt snowball method.
USING THE DEBT SNOWBALL METHOD TO PAY OFF DEBT
The debt snowball method is a way of paying off debt from the smallest to the largest debt. It allows you to stay motivated by focusing on quick wins. Use the debt snowball method to pay off credit cards, student loans and more!
As each debt is paid off, the amount paid towards the next debt grows. Your debt snowball grows and gain momentum and as a result, your debt pay off gets faster and faster!
RELATED: 7 WAYS TO GET OUT OF DEBT FAST
How To Use The Debt Snowball Worksheet
- Figure out what you owe on each debt. Debt #1 should be the smallest debt, and Debt #4 should be the largest debt.
- List the starting balance owed on each debt at the top of each column.
- The months are left blank so you can start your debt snowball at any time during the year.
- Decide how much you are going to pay towards your debt each month.
- Allocate your payment amount to your debts.
- Update your tracker with the new balances.
Debt Snowball Tracker Example
Download The Debt Snowball Printable
The savings tracker is a PDF file and Adobe Reader is required to access and open these. It is free to download.
Printed colors may vary from computer monitor colors. Want to save on color ink? Just print in black and white!
Please note: This printable is for your personal use only and not to be distributed, edited or copied.