Welcome to Simply Unscripted! I’m so glad you’re here!
FRUSTRATED WITH YOUR FINANCES?
- No matter how hard you try, your budget never seems to work out right.
- Tracking expenses and keeping a budget seems too complicated to keep up with.
- There’s no room in the budget for anything fun. Which makes the whole thing seem pointless.
- Big expenses always crop up and eat up all your savings.
- The balance on your debts never seems to get any smaller.
- It’s easy to justify spending extra money even though you know you should save it.
- Your take home income should be more than enough to pay debt, except it isn’t.
It’s time for a new approach.
Personal finance isn’t one size fits all.
We each have our own financial priorities and need to choose the path that works for us.
Maybe you want to focus on building your savings. Maybe you want to focus on your credit card debt. Maybe you want to leave room in your budget for the fun stuff.
The best part? These are all great priorities!
My mission is to help you discover your path to financial freedom.
Having the flexibility to spend money on the things you enjoy.
Feeling confident that you are making progress towards your financial goals.
Not stressing about whether you are “doing it right” because you’re doing it your way.
I’m a frugalista, minimalist, and wanderer extraordinaire. I’m a numbers girl through and through…I work in accounting and have a bachelor’s degree in finance.
I began Simply Unscripted in 2017 as a way to share the tips, tricks, and resources I had discovered throughout my financial journey.
Learn more here: About Me
CONNECT WITH ME
Feel free to email me if you have any questions. You can also find me on Instagram, Pinterest or Facebook for even more tips, resources, and inspiration!
READY TO GET STARTED?
Build a better budget
Find a budgeting style that works for you. Explore budgeting methods, tips to simplify your budget, and tools to budget successfully. Learn more about budgeting
Budget Binder-Includes over 40 pages of printables and templates to organize your financial life. Use these printables to start saving money, track your monthly budget, and pay off debt.
Get out of debt
Ready to get out of debt? Learn about different debt strategies and discover worksheets and guides that will help you pay off debt once and for all.
Learn more about getting out of debt
Looking to build an emergency fund or increase your bottom line? Find frugal living tips, strategies to build your savings, and printables to keep you motivated.